Saturday, July 1, 2017

Interview of Ms. Tania Rajabally, who scored 96.46% in Science in HSC, Pune Board, May 2017




Interview of Miss Tania Rajabally, from K.C. College  scored 96.46% in Science in HSC, Pune Board  May 2017. 

Tania resides in Mumbai.

Tania, First of all many many heartiest congratulations on achieving the most difficult task of 96.46% in Science in your HSC Examination!

CCLL: You secured 97.2 % in the ICSE exam (Xth Standard) and now this. Tell us, how you do feel now with these two accomplishments in your bag?

Tania: I feel very happy and elated.

CCLL: Did you ever dream or visualise that you will score so high?

Tania: The aim is to do your best. Once you know that you have given your 100% you should leave the rest in the hands of God.

CCLL: Support of Parents, siblings and family is always special.  We also know that your family is very academically inclined, with your father being a Chartered Accountant as well as a Ph.D. and your elder now pursuing medicine.  Was that kind of atmosphere in the house supportive or did it add to your stress?

Tania: My elder sister is doing medicine. My family was very supportive. It was definitely an advantage having educated parents. Along with motivating me to do my best, they also helped me to maintain a balance.

CCLL: We know that you did join a coaching class but how much of credit do you give to yourself and how much to the College, coaching class teachers/facilitators?

Tania: My teachers at college and classes were very supportive and helpful. They always motivated me to do my best. Solving a number of practice papers and getting all my doubts cleared benefitted me a lot. After my college and classes I dedicated a lot of time to self study.

CCLL: Were you ever stressed about your impending examinations and more about the passing scores?

Tania: I was simultaneously preparing for my HSC as well as entrance exams. This can be sometimes stressful but thanks to my parents and teachers I was able to deal with it.

CCLL: You mentioned that you gave extra-curricular activities a miss. Didn’t you ever feel the need to relax and divert your mind from studies and examinations?

Tania: Giving a miss to extra curricular activities meant that I did not indulge in activities that would require me to give more time to it. Relaxation is definitely necessary to de-stress. I used to watch television or listen to music.

CCLL: You have expressed desire to pursue engineering.  Which field specialization are you planning to focus upon?

Tania: I would like to do Computer Engineering.

CCLL: Where do you see yourself 5 years and 25 years from now?

Tania: In 5 years I see myself having successfully completed my degree in computer engineering. 

In 25 years I see myself well settled in my professional field and working towards contributing back to society.

CCLL: Tell us about your dreams and aspirations.

Tania: My dream is to successfully complete my degree and use this education to help people around me.

Tania, we thank you for your time and leave you with our best wishes and those of our readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We thank you for sparing your time to leave a comment. We value your thoughts and feedback.
Calibre Creators